Ok, what’s up? This is popping up everywhere on my timelines. And I have a million timelines.
I don’t know how to feel this is Wonderful if its true. This is so natural looking to me. Like a regular everyday couple. I hope it’s true. It grabbed my attention because I am a Common Fan. I am in love with him. Ok. Enough of my borderline stocker rambling. Check out the sightings. They don’t look like they are hiding. There is also word of them being Quarantine together. Hey Now!
- Tomorrow on My Gospel Soul Live: Special Guest Dr. YoI am so excited to have Dr. Yo on my show Oct 27th @ 12noon. We are going to have an awesome time in the Lord! You don’t want to Miss it.Live on Facebook
- My Gospel Soul Live: Nov. 3rd Special Guest “The Chef Pastor” Errol J. Clay, IIIErrol J. Clay, Sr. aka “The Chef Pastor” is a loving husband, father, intercessor, spiritual chef, spiritual mentor, licensed funeral director & entrepreneur at: Clay’s Mortuary and Cremations (ClaysMortuary.com). He and his wife J. Melinda aka “The Chefette” give leadership to Flavor Church (GetFlavored.org), a delicious nondenom, multicultural, Spirit-Filled, Kingdom Ministry that flavoring Fort Bend … Continue reading My Gospel Soul Live: Nov. 3rd Special Guest “The Chef Pastor” Errol J. Clay, III
- Keep going …For YOU!Everybody could turn their back on you. The question is who or what are you doing this for?I have been building My Gospel Soul for a While. Podcast has over 215K downloads. Magazine is doing just as well online. Apparel Shop shop.spreadshirt.com/mygospelsoulshop is up And running. But still I have to ask myself all the … Continue reading Keep going …For YOU!
- Wow…ReallyView this post on Instagram A post shared by Tina Knowles (@mstinalawson) on Oct 23, 2020 at 8:47am PDT
- Watch “My Gospel Soul Live” on YouTube